Tax risk management has become a central topyc within the national and international debate. In line with what has already happened in other countries, Italy is going toward a path of so-called " strengthened cooperation" involving big taxpayers, in order to define the development of models that facilitate transparency between taxpayers and tax authorities, directed the implementation of a Tax Control Framework.
The management of the company taxation and the subsequent risk reduction is part of a national and international complex normative context.
FISCALONE SOLUTION AND BENEFITS FiscalOne supports the management of the company tax system
in the complex processes of calculation of indirect taxes, at single Company or Group level and in the process of National Financial Statement. The solution allows the companies to manage effectively the taxation processes, to guarantee the data traceability, to improve the quality of information and to elaborate simulation scenario supporting the Tax Planning.
Several leading Company have chosen FINCONS GROUP FiscalOne Application to manage and to optimize the process of the company taxation, getting the following benefits:
- management, optimization and standardization of the fiscal process;
- data calculation, traceability, guarantee and historicisation;
- error risk reduction in elaborating fiscal data important for company goals;
- availability of “company know-how” and of the information produced independently from the involved actors;
- management of the taxation models of multicompany Groups and with fiscal consolidation areas;
- running simulations of calculation process and reducing the time of production of the data.
FiscalOne is a modular and scalable solution and manages several customizable functionalities.