The location of this service has made it very appealing as much for Italian and Swiss market (where the Group is well established) as for other European markets, where the FINCONS GROUP has expanded its business with increasingly important internationalization programs.
The high quality and competitiveness of the service, combined with its security, reliability and well-defined monitoring tools, have broken down the barriers to outsourcing IT services. The Group strong collaboration and relationships with clients have been a winning combination in all projects, providing a service that truly meets client’s needs.
- Cutting-edge, market-related technological skills
- Group established methodology that allows the effective optimisation of the software production process
- Continuous investment in innovation to guarantee constant growth in technology and processes
- Same time zone for European market
- Cultural proximity: planning and operational mindset
- Engagement of resources for the company: minimum turnover to guarantee continuity and quality for the client
- Established methodology: proximity to the client through the onsite presence of a Project Manager, along with dedicated remote teams
High quality and competitive costs
- Competitive costs
- Focus on staff training
- Dedicated onsite and/or remote work teams
- Close links with the region and local universities established through the FINCONS GROUP Academy, which offers classroom courses and ‘on the job’ training programmes for young graduates, who are subsequently integrated into working groups
- Continuous Group investments in training and language courses