As proof of our constant attention to social responsibility policies and moral fibre, Fincons has requested and obtained its Legality Rating: a voluntary choice for businesses that wants to demonstrate their commitment when it comes to legality, ethics, and transparency of conduct.
The Legality Rating is a certificate issued by AGCM, the Italian Market and Competition Authority, that after carrying out the assessments, has awarded Fincons with a score of:
Out of a maximum of 3 stars.
The Legality Rating guarantees that Fincons and its administrators:
- Do not have any preventive measures and convictions for administrative offences, defaults relating to safety in the workplace, nor measures relating to corruption.
Specifically, the company:
- Has adopted an organizational structure to control compliance pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001
- Adopts organizational models to prevent and fight corruption
- Adopts payment traceability and cash management systems within the terms established by law
- Has adopted a code of ethics
- It is also engaging in Corporate Social Responsibility projects to improve its impact on society and the environment.
That’s a further step that shows our stakeholders the same commitment that define us for more than 38 years.