Magneti Marelli is a worldwide leading aftermarket company distributing quality spare parts and providing excellent car repairs. The business distributes globally and has a presence presence in several countries. The company wanted to implement a single integrated platform that could unify and collect all the procurement needs of the various Magneti Marelli offices around the world.
Magneti Marelli has chosen and implemented the following modules of the Jaggaer Advantage and Jaggaer Indirect platform within its own solution, making them the spearhead of its procurement system:
- Jaggaer Advantage (Sourcing): Purchasing Requisition, RfQ, Contract;
- Jaggaer Indirect (Catalogues): Requisition and Order.
Fincons implemented the integration process between the Jaggaer platform and Magneti Marelli’s 11 SAP systems, Which connected about 50 companies. The solution designed and implemented for the project served to help the client make its Procurement process smoother and faster.
Key elements of the solution include:
- template settings, allowing the fastand effective exchange of data related to purchase requests between SAP ERP systems and the Jaggaer platform;
- workflows characterized by an exchange of data related to Purchase Orders that guarantees a solid integration between the two systems;
- a single solution covering the needs of all Magneti Marelli Procurement offices worldwide.
The adoption of Jaggaer solutions has allowed Magneti Marelli to obtain a single integrated platform for all its locations, that is capable of covering the entire procurement process.
Fincons has contributed to this result with the SAP, ensuring an efficient, robust, and secure data exchange between Magneti Marelli's SAP systems and the Jaggaer platform.
+ 30% efficiency thanks to a single integrated platform
- 20% reduction in procurement process times
100% reliability of procurement data, thanks to the adoption of a single integrated platform that ensures the alignment of information