Fincons Group will be at CES (Las Vegas, 7-10 January), the largest tech show in the world. The Group’s top executives will be delighted to meet their guests in a Sky Suite Penthouse at the ARIA Resort & Casino - 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd at Las Vegas - to present our vision for 2020, and to display the results of a busy 2019 spent building and deploying TV apps and products for the Next Gen TV (ATSC 3.0) market, as well as several OTT solutions.
It will be a great opportunity to meet with our Team and to know more about some of the hottest topics in the industry:
- Fincons’ Smart Digital Platform as a Next Gen TV app accelerator and publishing tool
Learn how our SDP - the first framework to be entirely compatible with both ATSC 3.0 and HbbTV – professionally manages and accelerates your Next Gen TV apps launch.
- Interactive TV Sports Apps and Betting with mobile and Next Gen TV
We are working close with sports networks and leagues to develop TV apps for contests, betting and gaming. Come and check the applications we have built for 2020 release.
- New features in Next Gen TV apps
Ready for your 2020 Next Gen TV launch with new features we've added:
- "VOD to Live and Live to VOD" viewer retention apps alerting users of upcoming programming on broadband or broadcast channels;
- "Broadcast only" apps specifically showing data delivery over broadcast signals;
- "Targeted advertising" triggered by ATSC 3.0 via broadcast notifications;
- "TV personalization" with AI/ML-enabled applications leveraging automatic data extraction.
Schedule a meeting in our Aria suite to learn more about what’s next and to experience our successful use cases and best practices consolidated with our tier-1 European clients.