We are excited to announce we will be exhibiting at IBC 2023 in Amsterdam, 15-18 September.
This inspiring Media industry event brings together broadcasters and providers to discover the latest innovation and explore the world of content.
We are glad to invite you to our booth 5.F30 – Hall 5 for a meeting to discover our latest experiences and the full breadth of our capabilities empowering the content supply chain such as rights management, broadcast management systems, programming, ad-sales, digital solutions and OTT.
Moreover, at our booth we will showcase, and we would love to discuss:
- AllRights, our all-encompassing and cloud-native rights management product, alongside a suite of data driven tools to automate processes and improve content monetization;
- Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI): the ultimate monetization opportunity to add to your Hybrid TV broadcast app and that has recently been awarded the NAB Product of the Year 2023;
- DVB-I: the Italian pilot is now the first national trial in Europe;
- HbbTV and ATSC3 broadcast applications that enable a truly engaging experience for your audience and provide new revenue opportunities;
- MIM, our all-in-one monitoring tool for detecting and analyzing SCTE messages used to signal programs and implement DAI;
- Metadata Management capabilities leveraging AI to drive higher process automation and richer and more engaging products;
- The benefits of the Cloud which provides unprecedented levels of flexibility/scalability for content acquisition, management and distribution and enables more cost-effective pay-as-you-go models.
Enter the customer code IBC7972 and get your free pass to be part of the show.
Are you interested in visiting our booth? Contact us to arrange a meeting.